- Locks to British Standard for insurance purposes
- Locks to suit the Disability Discrimination Act
- Experienced professional advice on the right choice of locks for your needs
- Locks for different types of doors including UPVC, wood and aluminium
- Replacement cylinders (barrels) for existing locks
- Locks with restricted keys to prevent keys being copied without your knowledge
- Locks for internal doors including knobsets
- Locks for houses with multiple occupancy, including student occupancy, multi-tenanted houses, buy-to-let properties
- Cabinet locks for furniture, metal cabinets, postboxes etc
In today’s society we know that not everything happens during working hours and that sometimes you could need help at an unusual time. Guardian Lock and Safe offer customers an emergency locksmith service to everyone in Wigan and the surrounding areas. We are committed to giving you the best locksmith services in the area and that is why we are on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so, if you have a situation or a problem at a strange time, think of us and we can help you. Contact us on our for emergency locksmith enquiries number 07725550009
Is your UPVC or Composite door getting difficult to lock or hard to open?
It's normal for UPVC doors to drop due to the weight of glass and other factors and it is also common for them to twist in heat or sun. Over time this can make the door increasingly difficult to open and lock. What a lot of people don't realise is that, if you keep forcing the door to lock, you are putting a massive strain on the actual locking mechanism inside the door; eventually something is going to break, leaving you locked in, or worse, locked out of your home! Guardian Lock and Safe can fix this problem before it occurs by re aligning the door and frame to make the locking action as smooth and easy as the day the doors were fitted; this service will not usually not involve using any materials which keeps costs to a minimum.